Thank you for your hard work and diligence in making this transition for us easy. We greatly appreciated your professionalism, knowledge, expertise in this process. Not only were you thorough and patient in explaining everything in detail, we were also appreciative in your follow-up after everything was completed. You made this process stress free, comfortable and easy for us, and for that we thank you.
- Essential Strategies For Protecting Your Family’s AssetsSeptember 7, 2022You might think that only the super wealthy need to worry about asset protection planning. But the truth is that if you don’t have millions, you may be at even greater risk. For instance, if you are a multi-millionaire, a $50,000 judgment against you might not be that big of... more
- PREVENTING FAMILY CONFLICT AND DISPUTES OVER YOUR ESTATE PLANJune 23, 2022No matter how well you think you know your loved ones, it’s impossible to predict exactly how they’ll behave when you die or if you become incapacitated. No one wants to believe that their family members would ever end up fighting one another in court over inheritance issues or a... more
- 4 Ways A Business Lawyer Can Support Your StartupApril 17, 2022The constant whirlwind of excitement and activity surrounding the launch of your startup can leave you feeling overwhelmed. You can get so focused on the day-to-day tasks and responsibilities involved with getting your operation up and running that you neglect some of your company’s most vital legal components. Because you... more
- Why Putting Your Family Home In A Trust Is A Smart MoveApril 17, 2022If you are like many homeowners, your home is likely your family’s most valuable and treasured asset. In light of this, you want to plan wisely to ensure your home will pass to your heirs in the most efficient and safe manner possible when you die or in the event... more
- PREVENTING FAMILY CONFLICT AND DISPUTES OVER YOUR ESTATE PLANJune 23, 2022